Salary Range: £21,877 – £25,664
Fife Housing Group is an ambitious, forward-thinking organisation, committed to providing quality, affordable housing to tenants throughout Fife.
Following an exciting period of business change and growth, we are now recruiting for Finance Assistant to join our team.
As a member of the Finance and Governance Team, you will report to the Finance Manager, assisting with the delivery of an efficient finance service to key stakeholders, such as colleagues, suppliers, tenants and other customers, in accordance with the Group’s policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have relevant qualifications in National 5 or Higher in Mathematics and ideally hold HNC/HND in Accountancy or part-qualified membership of a relevant professional body. You should also be able to demonstrate significant knowledge and practical experience of the following:
- General office administration, including management of Petty Cash
- Working with various purchase ledger systems and processing transactions through the nominal ledger
- Processing high volumes of purchase invoices within tight timeframes
- Managing a rent accounting system or equivalent, including income posting
- Dealing with cash, banking, bank and other reconciliations
- Delivering an excellent service to customers (both internal and external) by understanding needs and building relationships
You will also embody our brand values by being consistently accountable, firm but fair, open, honest and versatile.
Experience in the Social Housing Sector would be beneficial but is not essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity please download a pack or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should be returned via the same email address or by post to HR and Business Support, Fife Housing Group, 7 Pitreavie Court, Pitreavie Business Park, Dunfermline, KY11 8UU.
Closing date: 12 noon on Wednesday 24 January 2018
Shortlisted candidates can expect to be called for interview week commencing 5 February 2018.
Fife Housing Group is committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.