Salary Range: £40,735 – £45,885
Fife Housing Group is an ambitious, forward-thinking organisation, committed to providing quality, affordable housing to tenants throughout Fife.
Following an exciting period of business change and growth, we are now recruiting for a Finance Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Governance you will be responsible for the delivery of a high quality, tenant and customer focused service, by providing the assistance and leadership required to maximise our potential to be a high performing organisation.
The successful candidate will hold a relevant degree and professional qualification (e.g. CA, CIPFA, ACCA, ICMA), have worked at an operational leadership level for a minimum of two years and be able to demonstrate significant knowledge and practical experience of the following:
- Developing financial and treasury management plans part of the Strategic Business Planning process
- Producing both Group and subsidiary Statutory Accounts as well as monthly Management Accounts and accompanying reports
- Co-ordinating the production of the Group Budget
- Managing workload to achieve priorities and objectives within tight, and at times changing, deadlines
- Providing clear direction and leadership to promote service excellence and develop individual and team potential.
You will also embody our brand values by being consistently accountable, firm but fair, open, honest and versatile.
Experience in the Social Housing Sector would be beneficial but is not essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity please download a pack or email email@example.com. Applications should be returned via the same email address or by post to HR and Business Support, Fife Housing Group, 7 Pitreavie Court, Pitreavie Business Park, Dunfermline, KY11 8UU.
Closing date: 12 noon on Wednesday 24 January 2018
Shortlisted candidates can expect to be called for interview week commencing 5 February 2018.
Fife Housing Group is committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.