How do I pay my rent?
All Fife Housing Group tenants must pay their rent monthly, one month in advance. If you are having problems paying, it is important to tell us as soon as possible.
How do I pay?
- By direct debit – If you have a bank account you can set up a direct debit. You tell us what day or date you want to pay your rent and we will debit your bank account with the amount you need to pay.
- By standing order – If you have a bank account, you can set up a standing order to pay your rent. You tell your bank when and how much you want to pay.
- At post offices or retail outlets with PayZone signs – Use an allpay smartcard to pay your rent at anywhere in the United Kingdom.
- Online – You can pay your rent through the internet using an allpay smartcard – visit www.allpayments.net to find out how.
- Using the allpay app – available free of charge for allpay cardholders to download from the Apple App Store, Windows Phone store and Google Play.
- By phone – Another way to pay if you have a debit or credit card. Simply call 01383 606162 and ask for your Housing Officer or our Rent Payment section. Alternatively customers with an allpay card can call 0844 557 8321 to make payments 24 hours a day; 7 days a week.
- By text – alllpay card holders can register online to make payments by text 24 hours a day; 7 days a week.
- By post – If you prefer to pay by cheque, you can send in your rent to our office. Cheques should be made out to Fife Housing Association Limited. Please don’t send cash.
- At our office – If you want to pay in person, please note we accept cash, cheques, debit and credit cards.
If you want more information about how to pay or need a direct debit form, standing order form or allpay smartcard please contact us.