From time to time you will require repairs and maintenance to be carried out in your home. We know how important it is that both repairs and routine maintenance are carried out as quickly and efficiently as possible and to a high standard. In the long run, this maintains the fabric, fixtures and fittings in your home by making sure problems do not get worse.
All of our day to day repairs and maintenance work is carried out by Fife Housing Group’s own Maintenance Team.
What are Fife Housing Group’s repair responsibilities?
Throughout your tenancy we will carry out repairs and other work to your home to make sure it is maintained in good condition. This will include:
- Keeping the property wind and watertight by maintaining the roof, the windows, outside doors and the floors
- Repairing gutters, downpipes and some drains
- Repairing normal wear and tear to sinks, baths, toilets and kitchen units
- Repairing electrical wiring, internal gas pipes and fires, central heating and immersion heating systems
- Repairing door entry systems and communal TV systems.