Viewing Options


Household insurance

Household Insurancesfha-logo-221x135

Fife Housing Group arranges building insurance for your home. However, it is important to remember that this does not cover the contents and belongings in your home.

It is your responsibility to take out contents insurance and we would advise that you do this.

The Scottish Federation of Housing Associations has created the SFHA Diamond Insurance policy to suit the needs of housing association tenants and owner-occupiers.

For more details contact them on 0844 412 4168 or visit the SFHA website