Reporting a repair
It’s important for you to report a repair to us as soon as possible so that we can take action to make sure it does not get worse. You can report the repair in a number of ways:
- By phoning us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year on Freephone 08000 274007
- By clicking on report a repair or on the button on the homepage of this website
- By writing to us
- Texting a repair on 0771773666
- By notifying one of our colleagues
- For gas central heating problems contact WRB Gas on 0800 281856For central heating problems 33-67 Ochilview, Lumphinnans, 0845 241 5513
What information should I provide when I report a repair?
You can help us speed up your repair by providing us the following information:
- Details of the repair you require
- Information on the cause of damage or need for a repair
- Details of when you or someone else can allow access for us to carry out the repair.
Arranging access to your home
You can make it easier for us to get access by arranging for the repair to be carried out on a weekday morning or afternoon. You can also leave a key with a relative or neighbour who will be required to accompany the tradesperson into the house. Someone over the age of 16 should be at home when the repair is carried out.
If there is no one in when the tradesperson calls they will leave a card. We then ask to you to make sure you contact us to arrange a new time for your repair. If you still don’t allow access, you may be charged for wasting the tradesperson’s time. If the repair has not been completed by the time we told you it would be finished, please contact us so that we can find out what is causing the delay. Sometimes the delay can be due to difficulties in getting hold of a part. If necessary, you will be given a new date for the repair to be completed. if the repair has still not been carried out, contact us giving us details of the repair, when you first reported it and when you contacted us along with your name, address for your house or flat and contact phone numbers.