From January 2015, Scottish children in Primary 1-3 have the option of daily free school meals.
You may also be eligible for free school meals if children in other classes attend a Fife Council school or nursery full time.
In addition, you may also be entitled to a school clothing grant towards the cost of school uniform.
You may qualify if you receive the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers’ Allowance
- Support under part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit but not Working Tax Credit (income below £15,860
- Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit (income below £6,420)
- Employment and Support Allowance (Income Related)