How to pay your rent
Your rent should be paid monthly in advance. There are a number of ways to do this:
- Post Office – you can pay your rent using a smartcard at any Post Office, Paypoint or Payzone anywhere in the UK. You can request a smart card by contacting the Fife Housing Group office
- Direct debit – you can set up a direct debit either by visiting our office or over the phone. You can arrange for the direct debit to take the rent from your bank account monthly, every four weeks or weekly
- Standing order –those of you with a current account can apply to the office to set up a standing order with your bank. Each week or month the rent will be paid directly to us from your account.
- Online – you can pay your rent through www.allpayments.net. You will need to use your smartcard for this transaction
- By phone – you can pay us over the phone using a debit or credit card. Alternatively, you can contact the Allpay Call Centre on 0844 557 8321. You will need your smartcard for this transaction.
- By post – you can post a cheque to us which should be made out to Fife Housing Association. Please do not send cash by post.
- In person – you can also pay in person by visiting our Dunfermline Office. We accept cash, cheques and credit or debit cards.