Ever wished you had the opportunity to influence the decisions we make?
Thought about getting involved to ensure tenants’ voices are heard?
Then now is the time to take action, get on board and start making a difference!
We are committed to improving the services we provide by ‘Getting the basics right’ and recognise the need for tenant representation at the highest level in order to accomplish this.
As such, we are currently looking for a motivated tenant to join our Board of Management, who are responsible for setting the strategic agenda and agreeing the major decisions affecting Fife Housing Group.
As a Board Member you will:
- Play an important role in major developments and shaping the business
- Bring your experience so that decisions are made in the interest of tenants
- Monitor our progress and performance
You should be:
- A tenant of Fife Housing Group
- Interested in housing issues and tenant participation
- Able to provide a voice for our tenants and their communities but understand business constraints
Our Board meets six times a year with an additional Annual General Meeting and strategic event.
The post is voluntary but offers an excellent opportunity to gain additional career skills or enhance your knowledge of business and social housing as, although no previous experience is necessary, full training, support and expenses will be provided.
If you think you might be interested in this role please either, call our Chief Executive, Nicki Donaldson, for an informal chat on 01383 608 355 or, e-mail our Chief Executive and Governance Assistant, Laura Grieve to request an application pack – firstname.lastname@example.org.