Applications will be withdrawn from the Fife Housing Register where:
- An offer of housing that meets the household’s needs has been accepted
- Applicants tell us they want their application to be withdrawn
- We are notified that the applicant has died
- There is no response to numerous attempts to contact the applicant
- The applications is fraudulent and no attempt has been made to correct the form.
Where we have an address, we will contact you to notify you when an application has been withdrawn.