Reporting a repair…
Please ensure that you report any necessary repairs to us as soon as possible. You can do this by any of the following methods:
- Online – using this form
- Phone – 24 hours a day; 365 days a year – freephone 08000 274 007
- Text – 07520 632 740
- In person – by notifying one of our colleagues
Gas: All gas central heating repairs (including any gas emergencies you may have outwith normal working hours) should be reported directly to the contractors detailed below:
East Fife (Hill of Beath to Ceres) – Kingdom Gas – 0800 389 9463
West Fife (Dunfermline to High Valleyfield) – City Technical – 0333 202 0708
It will help us to process your request quickly if you can give as much information as possible when contacting us. We will need to know:
- Your name and full address
- A contact telephone number
- As much information about the repair as possible
- Whether this is a new request or an update to an existing request
- Access arrangements – times during the week when we can get into your home to inspect or to do the work. Please try and be as flexible as possible when arranging a visit.
Access and abortive calls…
If a tradesperson calls but fails to gain access to your home, they will leave a ‘No Access Card’. You should ring the telephone number on the card within 48 hours to re-arrange a convenient time for them to return. If no contact is made, the repair request may be cancelled.
If you have requested an appointment and you consequently do the repair yourself, or if there is a problem providing access, please notify us so that your visit can be cancelled; failure to do so may result in you being charged for the wasted time.
Following the completion of a repair, you may be contacted to ask for feedback – it really helps us if you are able to let us know how satisfied you are with your repair service.