Viewing Options

Home / Tenant & Customer Area / Your tenancy / Contents insurance

Contents insurance

Fife Housing Group arranges buildings insurance for the fabric of your property. This insurance cover, however, does not include the contents of your home and it is your responsibility to arrange insurance for this.

You can arrange contents insurance with any provider of your choice.

We can also provide you with the details of a contents insurance scheme offered by the Scottish Federation of Housing Associations – for further information on this please just contact us.