Paying your rent…
Your rent is due in full on, or before, the first of each month, however, you may choose to pay weekly, fortnightly, four-weekly or monthly as long as it is prior to this date. If you are having problems paying for any reason, it is important to tell us as soon as possible.
How do I pay?
You can make payment to us using any of the methods detailed below:
- By direct debit – Most bank accounts offer a direct debit facility. You can set up one up either by visiting our office or over the phone. Simply tell us which day or date you want to pay your rent and we will debit your bank account with the amount you need to pay on a monthly, four weekly or weekly basis.
- By standing order – Those of you with a current account can apply to set up a standing order with your bank. Each week or month the rent will be paid directly to us from your account.
- Through internet banking – If you wish to set up payments via internet banking, please contact us to request the details required.
- Using an allpay smartcard (which we can arrange for you free of charge)
- At a Post Office or local shop – You can pay your rent using your smartcard at any Post Office or shop displaying the Paypoint sign in the UK. Find the closest one to you here.
- Online – You can use your smartcard to pay your rent online through www.allpayments.net.
- Using the allpay app – This is available free of charge for allpay cardholders to download from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- By phone – You can call 0844 557 8321 to make payments using your allpay smartcard 24 hours a day; 7 days a week.
- By text – allpay cardholders can register online to make payments by text 24 hours a day; 7 days a week.
- By calling us – You can call us on freephone 08000 274 007 and pay using a debit or credit card.
- By post – If you prefer you can make a cheque out to Fife Housing Association Limited and post it to our office. Please do not send cash by post.
- At our office – You can also pay in person by visiting our office. We accept cash, cheques and credit or debit cards.
If you want more information about how to pay or need a direct debit form, standing order form or allpay smartcard please contact us.